[DL] OGXBox Cerbios Disc (1fichier & Mega)

Dark Destiny

• Dark Destiny changed the title to OGXBox Cebios Disc
2 minutes ago, Dark Destiny said:

It's not realy in beta stage anymore. The disc just miss some png's and a "final" or at least Cerbios 2.3.2 beta  (The 2.3.2 alpha is on there as well as ElpisHD).  Other than that it's pretty final. 😉

I'm pretty sure I know this already, everything is very much final.

18 hours ago, SylverReZ said:

I'm pretty sure I know this already, everything is very much final.

It is. 

Small update I'm doing atm. Creating and adding missing png's/jpg's and some static videos (upper right box) as sort of app/option preview. 

Will add the same videos (and a couple others likes games, homebrew, etc.) to the UX dash which gets installed. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 12:36 AM, Thairanny said:

Do you have a recommended method of DVD label creation?

I use this template to create the labels, you'll need to have GIMP or convert it to a usable format for whichever editing program that you're using (i.e., Photoshop). Then, for the printing, I use Inkscape to import the labels and print them out onto printable discs.

Disc Surface All Sizes.xcf

Wicked, thanks for the template! I ended up getting some Lightscribe disks on eBay. Gonna try it out with this Cerbios label you made, although after my rough test, I think a lot of it may get cut off. I've never actually used light-scribe, but I don't think the surface is as large as a normal printable DVD. If it turns out nice I'll make up a case for it too.

ls_8x_dvd+r_dl_800.jpg

Capture2.PNG

15 hours ago, Thairanny said:

Wicked, thanks for the template! I ended up getting some Lightscribe disks on eBay. Gonna try it out with this Cerbios label you made, although after my rough test, I think a lot of it may get cut off. I've never actually used light-scribe, but I don't think the surface is as large as a normal printable DVD. If it turns out nice I'll make up a case for it too.

ls_8x_dvd+r_dl_800.jpg

Capture2.PNG

The label was more designed for printable discs in mind because of the small moulded hub. I can create you one for a LightScribe disc if you wish.

Update to : OGXBox Cerbios Disc v2.3.2 Build 05 Habibi Endgame (21.2.2024).

Check the changelog in the first post and watch the video below to find out what makes this release very special. 

The download link as always in the first post!

Have fun. Peace!

• Milenko changed the title to OGXBox Cerbios Disc
2 hours ago, Harold_Bally said:

where is the mega upload link

2 hours ago, HoRnEyDvL said:

I think it be only be 1fichier links from what i can see.

I'm not uploading to mega. I pay for the 1fichier acc and I'm pretty pleased with it and well, I don't like Mega. 

16 hours ago, Dark Destiny said:

I'm not uploading to mega. I pay for the 1fichier acc and I'm pretty pleased with it and well, I don't like Mega. 

Okay, I was able to download it via a different browser, and thanks love the work

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1