Cerbios Download Thread

6 minutes ago, Dempsey_86 said:

Nothing. And to be honest I never did any testing on it myself. 

Ah ok I just wondered if it was still happening. 

Another question if i may 🙂

I've grabbed the latest cerbios tool from the github but 2.4.0 doesn't seem to want to load into it. Any ideas? I just want to apply my theme colours 🙂

Cerbios tool needs an update to support this latest release. This tool is made by team resurgent and not by team cerbios. Team resurgent will update the tool as soon as possible to support the new cerbios. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dempsey_86 said:

Cerbios tool needs an update to support this latest release. This tool is made by team resurgent and not by team cerbios. Team resurgent will update the tool as soon as possible to support the new cerbios. 

I did wonder if that was the case as the last release was dated May this year.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but anyway...

I just updated to 2.4.1 and noticed that the cerbios logo is not showing on boot. Is this part of this update? I didn't find anything on the new .ini related to the logo on boot screen.

It's working perfectly otherwise, just found weird that the logo stop showing on my system (rev 1.2 - TSOP - component cable - updated from cerbios 2.3.1)

1 hour ago, pretofonseca said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but anyway...

I just updated to 2.4.1 and noticed that the cerbios logo is not showing on boot. Is this part of this update? I didn't find anything on the new .ini related to the logo on boot screen.

It's working perfectly otherwise, just found weird that the logo stop showing on my system (rev 1.2 - TSOP - component cable - updated from cerbios 2.3.1)

Schermafbeelding2024-07-18om05_56_37.thumb.png.46206ba2772af53ceca6dc77913f1a4e.png

• Like 4