Success flashing 2 knock of Aladin xt Plus 2's in xbox with latest Cerbios

Last night I managed to flash two different Aladin XT Plus 2's with the latest Cerbios using the 2.3.2   DVD   I did the first one with a knock off I ordered from Amazon.ca   in a 1.0 xbox  and then I just did a successful flash of a 1.6 xbox  both worked flawless and i was able to flash the udma 2  then the udma 5 versions  back and forth without issue.   if anyone wants links to the ones i ordered or the process let me know i'll write it out more in depth if someone else wants to give it a go.   it showed up as a v57  and also shows that its the 002 chip during the flash but still works just fine.   saved me from having to order a programmer.

Thanks to everyone who created all these tools and software and blazed the trail.   2 fully modded xboxes in the house with latest cerbios and fake aladins co-operating.

Vikingmop.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 11:51 PM, vikingmop said:

Last night I managed to flash two different Aladin XT Plus 2's with the latest Cerbios using the 2.3.2   DVD   I did the first one with a knock off I ordered from Amazon.ca   in a 1.0 xbox  and then I just did a successful flash of a 1.6 xbox  both worked flawless and i was able to flash the udma 2  then the udma 5 versions  back and forth without issue.   if anyone wants links to the ones i ordered or the process let me know i'll write it out more in depth if someone else wants to give it a go.   it showed up as a v57  and also shows that its the 002 chip during the flash but still works just fine.   saved me from having to order a programmer.

Thanks to everyone who created all these tools and software and blazed the trail.   2 fully modded xboxes in the house with latest cerbios and fake aladins co-operating.

Vikingmop.

Glad to hear that one of these fake chips actually work with the Cerbios Disc.