Text accessibility suggestion

Firstly, great to see a new Xbox Forum launch! Hopefully this forum can grow and be as active as the original Xbox-Scene forum.

The option for a “light” mode theme, or the ability to change the forum colours so the text is not light text on a dark background would be a great accessibility option.

At the moment I find the forum is very difficult to read due to the text having a visual fuzzing. This blog has a good example of what the text on the forum looks like to me: jessicaotis.com/academia/never-use-white-text-on-a-black-background-astygmatism-and-conference-slides/

I understand from running a forum you will never please everyone haha, I do think this would be a great accessibility option for future update however.

Thanks for reading and best of luck with the forum!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, InsaneNutter said:

Firstly, great to see a new Xbox Forum launch! Hopefully this forum can grow and be as active as the original Xbox-Scene forum.

The option for a “light” mode theme, or the ability to change the forum colours so the text is not light text on a dark background would be a great accessibility option.

At the moment I find the forum is very difficult to read due to the text having a visual fuzzing. This blog has a good example of what the text on the forum looks like to me: jessicaotis.com/academia/never-use-white-text-on-a-black-background-astygmatism-and-conference-slides/

I understand from running a forum you will never please everyone haha, I do think this would be a great accessibility option for future update however.

Thanks for reading and best of luck with the forum!

Thanks for your feedback. We have taken that on board & have purchased Light theme as well. 

Along with that we have enable an additional background as well that users can choose from. 

We hope you enjoy your stay & look forwards to your contributions 🙂

image.thumb.png.0faaf5026ea88a41ab2792acb6538dd7.png
image.thumb.png.bce6387876307855173547fa23a670a0.png

• Like 1