[DL] XBlastOS-ENDGAME FTP Remote Bios Flasher (1fichier & Mega)

~ XBlastOS-ENDGAME FTP Remote Bios Flasher ~

VERSION

LANGUAGE

FILE SIZE

-

RAR MD5

🇬🇧

132 kb

-

f0871a2b1631372a6b3abc657f6b6051

Description

Spoiler

Header.png.ce234fc0cbc7e37e47a53976b1b7f16d.png

This is a XBlastOS version launched with Gaasedelen new Endgame exploid. That way you can flash your TSOP within seconds through FTP or using a CD with the bios on it. 

Just copy the files from the folder to your MC and launch the Savegame Manager. Wait a moment and voila XBlastOS will come up.

ALL credits go to: Gaasedelen, shutterbug, xbox7887 and psyko_chewbacca. 

Screenshot

Spoiler

NoScreenshot.png.4d562fccaab0aad16ac0a07646ad5cba.png

Download @ 1fichier & Mega

This is the hidden content, please

PLEASE USE THE THANKS/LIKE BUTTON BELOW TO UNHIDE THE LINK/S. ANY "THANKS" POSTING WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT COMMENT!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

This exploid is mainly for stock xboxes to softmod or tsop flash. So it make 100% no seens at all to use this on a already exploided console which can run any app anyway. 

That being said. For Rocky5's softmod 1.2.0. it's not even possible to access the MS Dash to run this exploid without messing around with the softmod in the first place. SO it makes 200% no seens at all to go that route when you can just run XBlast from the apps menu without using any exploid other than the softmod ofc. 

Now for the Cerbios Softmod. Cuz the Cerbios Softmod does not have a shadowC and provides a full MS Dash which can be launched from either Apps or Dashboards you are able to use the ENDGAME exploid to launch  XBlast no problem as shown in the video. But again, the question WHY using a exploid on a already exploidet console? Thats like using a crowbar to open a door which is already open. ^^

• Dark Destiny changed the title to [DL] XBlastOS-ENDGAME FTP Remote Bios Flasher (1fichier & Mega)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.  Thank you for posting this!  Normally I would go in through Splinter Cell but wanted to try this more direct route to flashing.

I have a truly stock v1.0.  It's not even soft-modded.   And I've done whatever bridges are necessary, and am ready to flash (I plan to flash the latest CERBIOS)

But there's something I want to do before flashing, which is my usual FTP'ing of the the files of my preferred dashboard.   Because if I go ahead right now and flash CERBIOS, it won't really have anything to launch on boot, except for the stock dash, which won't be helpful.  I know that Cerbios will look for evoxdash.xbe first - I intend to name my dash executable that way.

But I can't seem to FTP in.  Does XBlastOS have ftp capability? (I'm thinking this is a "no", and would be a simple explanation).    When I get into XBlastOS, I go into Settings -> System -> Network and I see DHCP is enabled.  (Meaning none of the static settings below will be considered).  Since XblasOS doesn't say what DHCP IP it has received from the router,  I can reboot back into the stock dash, go into the network settings there, and I can see the IP address that has been assigned Automatically via DHCP.  So I re-do the exploit, get back into XBlastOS, and try to connect via FTP using the IP address I noted earlier.  But no joy there. 

So in short, I do see that Endgame is super useful, and a great exploit, but I can't see any progression if I don't get an opportunity to copy a dash over before flashing. 

I'd appreciate any input here!  Thank you.

4 hours ago, LaZiO said:

You use this here only to flash the bios remotely. Everthing elese after that will need an installer disc to either setup your HDD or to dump your eeprom (and maybe unlock in one go) and setup your HDD on your PC with Fatxplorer 3.0. SO this one here is for PROs only. 

If you like flash cerbios and have a dash installed in one go, use this

Yes, we think of everyone. 😉

16 hours ago, Dark Destiny said:

You use this here only to flash the bios remotely. Everthing elese after that will need an installer disc to either setup your HDD or to dump your eeprom (and maybe unlock in one go) and setup your HDD on your PC with Fatxplorer 3.0. SO this one here is for PROs only. 

If you like flash cerbios and have a dash installed in one go, use this

Yes, we think of everyone. 😉

Yes !  Thank you - I did see that Flash&Dash one afterward in my other searches, and tried it out.  I could get the exploit to launch, but sadly, it would then go to a black screen (with my xbox's front light flashing - i think it was flashing red?).  

So then I found a softmod package that uses ENDGAME and went that route.    1) Launched Softmod ENDGAME package (the Endgame zip from Rocky5 "Xbox Softmodding Tool.zip") --> at inital screen just hit Y to get my IP info --> FTP'd my preferred dash files and my bios file as \C\BIOS\bios.bin --> Shut down and launched this thread's ENDGAME XBlastOS flasher --> Flashed from HDD.   And now I have Cerbios flashed to tsop!   ❤️ 

Edited by LaZiO
to be more specific about bios file - added path/filename

19 hours ago, Dark Destiny said:

So I made a video. Works like it should.

Video only shows when logged in.

Thank you for showing that!    Even with other Endgame packages, I have seen the 1st part of the exploit launch fail (freeze on green dashboard screen at launch), but that is easy enough to get around by shutting down and trying again.  When I got Flash&Dashb to launch, I got past the 1st part of the exploit launch easily, and it brought me to an all-black screen, and I beleive the front LED was flashing red.  I waitied for 5 minutes to see if anything would appear.

But I guess this could just be because my environment is different.   Mine is a 1.0, using a different USB dongle, and a Memorex USB stick, and I was using Port #4 (though I imagine port # should not matter).   Maybe I just needed to try it a few more times.   Later I will wipe the USB stick, re-copy Flash&Dash and try it again on another un-modded XBox,  as it will be handy to have everything in 1 session ready-to-go.

Edited by LaZiO

23 minutes ago, LaZiO said:

Yes, if you use the original ENDGAME files with the rest of the "Flasher & Dash" pack, it will mostliky fail since this is a modded version which copies over 3 files instead of just 1. How ever, it should copy the payload.xbe file and launch as a stock UX without any "installer/flasher" option. 

The revision of the xbox doesn't matter. The devs have testet the exploid carefuly so there should be no problem and as long as your XBox  can see the usb stick and you can access the files on it you're good. 

About the black screen.  It can happen with green blinking LED. I assume that something timed out when launching the payload.xbe since I saw the files will get copied over. but that's wild guess from my side (Maybe one of the Devs can look into it.). When re-launching the exploid again it works like it should. That being said, same can happen with the old game save exploids.

One other thing you may can try out if you like is, the ENDGAME DVD launcher. Thats just one file and enables you to boot the Cerbios Disc, OGXBox Installer 1.9.3 and TrueHeXEn 2024 Unofficial on stock XBoxes. 

On 7/14/2024 at 12:05 AM, Dark Destiny said:

One other thing you may can try out if you like is, the ENDGAME DVD launcher. Thats just one file and enables you to boot the Cerbios Disc, OGXBox Installer 1.9.3 and TrueHeXEn 2024 Unofficial on stock XBoxes. 

That is great.   I love how there are so many different ways to do things now with the ENDGAME exploit